Local Business Membership in Edmonds, WA
Local Business Membership
- Establish a physical address for your Google My Business Page and your business license.
- Create a mailbox for your business
- Your mail can be scanned, forwarded, held or shredded. You choose.
- Receive four free day passes and two hours of conference room time a month *does not roll over to next month
Need a place to work a few days a month and host a few meetings? Interested in a physical mailing address that isn’t at your home? Our Local Business Membership is just the ticket!
What Can Our Local Business Membership Do For Your Business?
From meeting space to mailing services, phone services, and a business address to help you get ahead in Google searches, as well as a productive place to work with free-flowing beverages on tap, our Local Business Membership provides huge benefits with tiny overhead.
How Our Local Business Membership Helps Edmonds Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
The Workhorse Local Business Membership is a fantastic alternative to a PO box and traditional office, providing:
- A Place to Meet: Virtual office services come in handy for Edmonds entrepreneurs who occasionally need a place to meet clients or vendors. Even if you do most of your work from your home or onsite at the client’s home or place of business, there are still times when a face-to-face meeting is necessary.
- A Place for Correspondence: A business address is crucial for your customer-facing operations. It’s often best not to receive business correspondence at your home address if an alternative exists. Even if you work from home or on the road, you will probably want to separate your personal and professional life.
- A Place for Productivity: Your four included day passes give you the perfect number of days per month to change up your scenery, get away from the laundry (if you work from home), and stay heads down on essential projects. And, if you need more, they’re just $25/day.
- And more! We offer discounted events to local small businesses, unlimited free drinks, blazing-fast Wifi, member events, and access to a pretty great community—if we say so ourselves! Having access to Workhorse through your Local Business Membership means you can conduct more important meetings and other work that is unhindered by the types of interruptions you might face at home.
When we opened in 2020, we set the intention to support local businesses in Edmonds and the surrounding areas (Woodway, Brier, Lynnwood, Shoreline, Bothell, Mill Creek, Poulsbo, Kingston, and so on) in any way we could. This membership—which combines LITE versions of our Virtual Office and Hot Desk options—gives locals the best of both worlds at half the cost of a regular Hot Desk membership.
Establish a Business Location in
If you’ve ever started a business, you know you need an address for your Google My Business page and mail receiving, which is part of why virtual offices continue to gain in popularity. The meeting time, day passes, and affordable virtual office services included in our Local Business Membership will help take your business to the next level. We empower local entrepreneurs to establish their companies affordably. Google My Business will not confirm your listing without an address, so this membership is the best choice if you want one in the Edmonds area.
Need a little more time to think about it?
We understand. Any business expense deserves careful consideration, especially when you’re just starting. If you’re interested in a short case study, we wrote about our Local Business Membership on our blog and included an example of just the type of person who may need to use it. Read that here, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have other questions. Our building is open 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and one of our Front Desk Managers is available between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday as well.